- Due to bandwidth limitations we've had to enable Hotlink Protection for www.MoJo...
- This a short instructional video I made for friends to help them with the instal...
- This video will show you how to use uTorrent v2.2.1 to create a torrent file and...
- This is a video that shows how to enable and configure the WebUI feature of uTor...
- MotoGP3 Full Credit profile instruction video showing how to Download, UnZip/Ext...
- MotoGP3 gear settings for all GP mode tracks. Remember when trying these gears,...
- This website is best viewed with your favorite browser. Hopefully that's FireF...
- Motogp 3 Extreme, Online Racing - MoJo!Flux CAPACITOR I recently watched...
- Many of Team!MoJo and friends have YouTube Channels (left column below). ...
- Here is a small table showing split times for the Extreme Mode tracks in MotoGP3...
MotoGP3 GP Mode Gear Settings and Ratios
MotoGP3 gear settings for all GP mode tracks. Remember when trying these gears, due to the varied gaming equipment (keyboard, game pad, joystick), credit distribution and racing styles, your speeds and mileage may vary.
MotoGP3 Gears - GP Mode:
There's no substitute for experience and no short cut to learning the game. If it's a First Person Shooter (fps) or racing game, you must put in the time to learn the map or track like the back of your hand. Memorize them. There's no time to look around when the bullets are flying and no time to decide which way to turn when approaching a turn at high speeds. You must know what you're going to do BEFORE you get there. You must be able to move/shoot/maneuver without thinking about which button to push. This only comes with experience. Practice, practice, practice.